These Terms are not applicable to any other web page operated and/or owned by any entity other than Fig & Olive, including, but not limited to, any website, mobile application, blog, forum, or other material operated by any third party identified on the Web Properties. When visiting these third-party websites, you should refer to the terms and conditions in effect for the applicable owner.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, WHICH INCLUDE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES, AND OBLIGATIONS. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEB PROPERTIES, YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGAL CONTRACT WITH FIG & OLIVE REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEB PROPERTIES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL ADDITIONAL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY PORTION OF THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE WEB PROPERTIES.
1. CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. The Web Properties are provided to you as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to the Web Properties, we do not warrant or represent that: (a) any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video, and any other information provided from or on the Web Properties (collectively, the “Content”) is accurate or complete; (b) the Content is up-to-date or current; (c) we have any obligation to update any Content; (d) the Content is free from technical inaccuracies or programming or typographical errors; (e) the Content is free from changes caused by a third party; (f) your access to the Web Properties will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components; (g) any information obtained in response to questions asked through the Web Properties is accurate or complete; and/or (h) the Content is non-infringing of any third party’s intellectual property rights.
2. WEB PROPERTIES USE AND CONTENT. You may view, download, copy or print a single copy of any page from the Web Properties for personal, non-commercial purposes if you do not remove, modify, or alter any copyright and proprietary rights notices that may be present. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, distribute, publish, or sell any information from the Web Properties without our express, prior, written consent. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY WEB PROPERTY FOR ANY COMMERCIAL USE. Any special rules for the software, audio files, downloads, and other items accessible through the Web Properties may be included elsewhere in the Web Properties and are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
3. UPDATES. We may make changes to or stop providing the Web Properties, the Content, and/or the User Content described in these Terms at any time and without further notice to you. We will make an effort to update this web page with any changes to these Terms and you are encouraged to review these Terms frequently (the date of the most recent revision to these Terms appears at the end of these Terms).
4. PRIVACY. We know that privacy is very important to you, and it is very important to us as well. You consent to receive electronic communications from us. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on our Web Properties. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. Personal data that you provide regarding yourself will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Notice located at Privacy Notice.
5. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY. To the extent that a user account is created by you to access and use any Web Property (“User Account”), the following shall apply:
(a) USER ACCOUNT. To access certain types of features, the Content, and the User Content available through the Web Properties, we require the use of a username and password after setting up a User Account. To use the App, VIP Members must provide their full name, as their name appears on valid government issued photo identification (e.g., visa, driver’s license or passport). We use reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of your username, password, and User Account information. You, however, are ultimately responsible for protecting your username, password, and User Account information from disclosure to third parties, and you are not permitted to circumvent the use of required encryption technologies, if any. You agree to (i) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password, or User Account, or any other breach of security; (ii) ensure that you exit from your User Account at the end of each session; and (iii) use a security passcode to secure your device where the App may be installed or your User Account information is stored. While we provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
(b) ACCURATE INFORMATION. In creating and using your User Account and participating in the VIP Privilege Program, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself on any registration form required for the Web Properties, including, but not limited to, your full name, physical address and email address (such information being the “Registration Data”); and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, then we have the right to suspend or terminate your User Account and refuse any and all current or future use of your User Account, including cancellation of any pending reservation at any of our restaurant locations.
(c) NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF USER ACCOUNT. User Accounts and usernames are non-transferable, and all users are obligated to take preventative measures to prohibit unauthorized users from accessing the Web Properties with his or her username and password. We are entitled to act on all instructions received by anyone using your User Account. Use of the App is limited to VIP members who are provided an email invitation to download and register for the App. You acknowledge that this invitation is exclusive, and you agree that you will not share or forward such email invitation to anyone who is not the named recipient of such invitation. Only one individual can be enrolled per User Account. In the event that more than one User Account is assigned to the same individual, the duplicate account will be cancelled, and we will determine if any applicable reservation data or Eligible Spending (as defined herein) can be transferred to the remaining User Account. We may change this policy, and/or cancel your VIP member status at any time, without notice to you. Membership in the VIP Program has no monetary value.
(d) ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION. We reserve the right to deactivate or cancel a User Account and/or your access to the App in our sole discretion, including for the following reasons: (i) you request such deactivation; (ii) you are deceased; (iii) you do not respond to repeated communication attempts regarding the status of your User Account or use of the App; (iv) you reside in or relocate to a country where use of a User Account or the App is prohibited under applicable law; or (v) you act in a fraudulent or an inappropriate manner while using the User Account or the App, or while visiting any one of our restaurants.
6. USER CONTENT. The Web Properties may now or in the future permit the submission of various forms of content submitted by you and other users, such as materials, statements, reviews, ratings, opinions, personal accounts, documents, images, graphics, logos, designs, videos, text files, audio files, and comments (collectively, “User Content”) and the hosting, sharing, downloading, publishing and/or republishing of such User Content. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY CONFIDENTIALITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY USER CONTENT. TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY AND THE PRIVACY OF OTHERS, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY USER CONTENT THAT CONTAINS PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (SUCH AS NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL OR MAILING ADDRESS, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, ETC.) BELONGING TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. UPLOADING IMAGES OR VIDEO OF OTHER PEOPLE WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
You shall be solely responsible for your User Content, and the consequences of posting or publishing it. We do not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. You acknowledge that Fig & Olive reserves the right to pre-screen User Content and we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse, move, and/or remove User Content that is available on our through the Web Properties.
7. OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL. You acknowledge that in using the Web Properties and accessing the Content and/or the User Content, you may encounter material that you deem to be disturbing, offensive or objectionable. You agree to use the Web Properties at your sole risk and that we shall have no liability to you for material that may be disturbing, objectionable or offensive to you.
8. NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN. We do not collect Personal Information from any person that we know to be under the age of thirteen (13). Specifically, the Web Properties are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). You affirm that you are more than eighteen (18) years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of thirteen (13), as THE WEB PROPERTIES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN (13) WHO ARE UNACCOMPANIED BY THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS.
(a) NO WARRANTIES FOR WEB PROPERTIES. When using the Web Properties, information will be transmitted in such a way that may be beyond our control. As such, we make no warranty concerning the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data, the Content, the User Content, or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Web Properties. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT AND THE USER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT, AND THE USER CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE APP, ARE OR WILL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB PAGES ON OR THROUGH THE WEB PROPERTIES, OR THE SERVERS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES, ARE OR WILL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEB PROPERTIES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT WE WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE WEB PROPERTIES AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE OF ANY SOFTWARE USED IN RUNNING THE WEB PROPERTIES.
(b) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Fig & Olive and our directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses, and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by us, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your failure to comply with these Terms; (ii) your breach of your obligations under these Terms; (iii) your use of the rights granted hereunder, including, but not limited to, any claims made by any third parties; and/or (iv) any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB PROPERTIES, ANY CONTENT AND/OR USER CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES AND/OR ANY CONTENT AND/OR USER CONTENT PROVIDED AND/OR ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEB PROPERTIES. ADDITIONALLY, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR NEGATIVE REPERCUSSIONS TO ANY PARTY BASED ON THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB PROPERTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST GOODWILL OR LOST PROFITS. WE SHALL BE LIABLE ONLY TO THE EXTENT OF ACTUAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU, NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU ACTUALLY PAID TO US FOR GOODS OR SERVICES IN THE PRIOR SIX (6) MONTHS, IF ANYTHING. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMA GE CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT, THE USER CONTENT AND/OR ANY PRODUCTS. REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE LIMITED TO THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
11. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS. We may provide hyperlinks to other websites maintained by third parties, or may provide third party content on the Web Properties by framing or other methods (collectively, “Third Party Content”). In addition, the Web Properties may include certain applications, features, programs and services provided by third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Applications”). We do not monitor Third Party Content or Third Party Applications and can make no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of such Third Party Content or Third Party Applications. THE LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT, AND ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS MAY BE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. THE CONTENT ON ANY LINKED WEBSITE OR IN ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATION IS NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL AND, JUST AS WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF LINKED WEBSITES AND/OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING ANY FURTHER LINKS CONTAINED IN A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, WHICH AT ALL TIMES AND IN EACH INSTANCE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS MAY BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR AGREEMENTS BETWEEN YOU AND THE PROVIDER OF SUCH THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS AS MAY BE PROVIDED TO YOU IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, AND YOU AGREE TO FULLY COMPLY WITH ALL SUCH ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND AGREEMENTS. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEB PROPERTIES, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT, AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATION, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If a third party links or refers to the Web Properties, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture, or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not even aware that a third party has linked to or refers to the Web Properties.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The Content of the Web Properties is intellectual property owned, controlled and/or licensed by us. All applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright laws, protect our rights in and to the Content. No portion of the Content and/or the User Content may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as provided in Section 2 (Web Properties Use and Content) and elsewhere in these Terms.
We are the copyright owner or authorized licensee of all trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Web Properties. All trademarks and service marks of Fig & Olive, or our subsidiaries or affiliates, that may be referred to on the Web Properties are the property of Fig & Olive, or one of our subsidiaries or affiliates. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Web Properties are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Web Properties should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Fig & Olive’s, or our subsidiaries’ or affiliates’, trademarks, service marks, or copyrights without our prior written permission. We aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights. Neither the name of Fig & Olive, our subsidiaries or affiliates, nor any of our other trademarks, service marks, or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, hyperlink, publicity, or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the Web Properties or otherwise, without our prior, written permission, except that a third party website that desires to link to the Web Properties and that complies with the requirements of Section 11 (Third Party Content and Third Party Applications) above may use the name “Fig & Olive” or the title of any Content in or as part of that link.
13. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS. We own, protect and enforce copyright and other rights in our own intellectual property, and respect the intellectual property rights of others. Materials may be made available on or through the Web Properties by third parties not within our control. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on or available through the Web Properties. Please notify us promptly if you believe that any materials on or available through the Web Properties infringe on your intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of anyone else. Once we receive proper notice of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), we will respond promptly to remove the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content at issue. When notifying us of potential infringement, you must include the following:
identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works, then a representative list of such works on the Web Properties;
- identification of the supposedly infringing material that is to be removed;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the Web Properties;
- contact information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, or email address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is in fact infringing and/or not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and where relevant that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- the signature, physical or electronic, of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf.
A provider of content subject to a claim of infringement may make a counter notification. To file a counter notification with us, please provide the DMCA Agent a written communication containing the following:
- identification of the supposedly infringing material that is to be removed;
- a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your postal address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the party who submitted the infringement notification or his, her, or its principal or agent; and
- the signature, physical or electronic, of you or a person authorized to act on your behalf.
We will promptly provide the party that provided the notice of claimed infringement with a copy of the counter notification, and inform the complaining party that we restore the removed or disabled content in ten (10) business days. If we do not receive notice that a lawsuit has been filed within ten (10) business days after we provide notice of the counter-notification, we will restore the removed or disabled materials. Until that time, your materials will remain removed or disabled.
Notice of alleged infringement must be sent by electronic mail to our DMCA Agent at email@example.com or by certified mail and marked “Copyright Infringement” to Philip Marano, Attn: DMCA AGENT.
Before filing such a notification, make a careful determination as to whether or not the use of the material at issue is or may be protected by the “fair use” doctrine. You could potentially be held liable for costs and attorneys’ fees should you file a takedown notice where there is no infringing use. If you are unsure whether there is infringement, it may be advisable to seek legal counsel.
14. E-COMMERCE PURCHASES.
(a) PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS. We may offer for sale olive oils, vinegars, olives, spreads, houseware, clothing, gift cards, and other items through our Best Olive Oil Store by Fig & Olive and elsewhere within the Web Properties. We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Web Properties. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any of our products or services is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition for a full refund. We may offer products that we did not manufacture. These third party manufactured products often carry warranties from their manufacturer. Please check with the manufacturer of the product for complete details regarding any warranty for that product.
(b) PAYING FOR YOUR ORDER. Generally, we will charge your credit or debit card for a product when we ship the product to you or confirm its availability in our e-commerce store. However, we may pre-authorize your order amount with your credit or debit card issuer at the time you place the order, which may have an effect on your available credit line. When you preorder with a debit card, we will debit your card when you place the preorder.
(c) ORDER CONFIRMATION. Our order confirmation sent to you does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. At any time after receipt of your order, we may accept, decline, or place quantity or other limits on your order for any reason. We may impose these limits on a per-person, per-household, per-order, or any other basis. If we reject, limit, or otherwise modify your order, we will attempt to notify you using the email address you provide to us. If we cancel an order or part of an order that we have already charged you for, we will refund you the full amount of the canceled portion of the order.
(d) SHIPPING. Shipping charges and shipping options will be provided during the online check-out process. Shipping charges are subject to change. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has shipped. Ground shipping estimates are not guaranteed. Please note that delays can occur due to weather, mechanical delays, incorrect delivery information and other issues or unforeseen circumstances. Once an order has shipped, we are not responsible for any carrier delays or interruptions.
(e) RETURNS, REFUNDS AND TITLE. We take great care and pride in selecting the highest quality products for our customers. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or an item is damaged, we will find another solution. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information regarding returns and exchanges. Please include your transaction or invoice identification number. Returns for items purchased online are not accepted at our restaurants. All in-restaurant purchases are eligible for an exchange within 14 days of receipt. Gift cards are non-refundable. We do not take title to returned products until the product arrives at our shipping center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, we will not take title to the refunded product.
15. TERMINATION OF SERVICE. We may terminate your right to access secured portions of the Web Properties at any time, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms and/or is harmful to other users of the Web Properties, to us, to our partners, to the contributors, to the business of our Internet service provider, or to other information providers.
16. ADDITIONAL REMEDIES. You acknowledge that your conduct that is inconsistent with the provisions of these Terms may cause us irreparable damage for which remedies other than monetary relief may be inadequate. In such instances, you agree that we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief seeking to restrain such conduct without the necessity of proving actual harm or posting a bond.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. You agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this website and our mobile application shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in New York, with respect to such matters.
18. LOCAL LAWS. We make no representation that Content or materials on the Web Properties are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States. Access to the Web Properties from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Web Properties from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
19. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. Any software and all underlying information and technology downloaded or viewed from any Web Property or in connection with the services (collectively, the “Software or Technical Data”) by you may be subject to U.S. export controls, including the Export Administration Act (50 U.S.C. Appx. §§ 2401 et seq.) and the Export Administration Regulations (50 C.F.R. Parts 730-774), and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You are solely responsible for complying with all trade regulations and laws, both foreign and domestic, in your use and viewing of the Web Properties, the Content, the User Content, and any of our products or services, including, but not limited to, the Software or Technical Data. Except as authorized by law, you agree and warrant not to export or re-export the Software or Technical Data to any county, or to any person, entity, or end-user subject to U.S. export controls, including, but not limited to, persons or entities listed on the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Export Administration’s Denied Parties List and the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals. You further represent and warrant that no U.S. federal agency has suspended, revoked, or denied your export privileges.
20. PROVISIONS RELATING TO THE VIP PRIVILEGE PROGRAM. We offer the VIP Privilege Program and access to the App to our loyal restaurant patrons. Participation in the VIP Privilege Program grants VIP Members access to prime time reservations, VIP events, and preferred treatment. Your ability to qualify for the VIP Privilege Program is based on the number of reservations you make at our restaurants and your Eligible Spending. “Eligible Spending” shall mean the amount of money you spend on food and drinks, minus any returns or other credits you receive during a Qualification Year. Eligible Spending does not include tax or tip added to any of your bills. A “Qualification Year” is from January 1 to December 31 of each calendar year, regardless of when you become a VIP Member. This means that for your first year of membership in the VIP Privilege Program, you may have less than twelve (12) months to earn Eligible Spending. Your status as a VIP Member, the privileges we offer and the reservations you make using the App are subject to change, without notice to you. Reservations made using the App are also subject to blackout dates and capacity controls, which we may determine from time to time. Corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, trusts, estates, unincorporated associations or other business entities cannot participate in the VIP Privilege Program.
21. PROVISIONS RELATING TO APPLE. Although you can purchase the App through the Apple Store App and use the App on Apple iPhones, iPods, iPads or other Apple devices, Apple is not responsible for: (1) the content of the App; (2) providing maintenance or support services for the App; (3) any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, or other warranty obligations; (4) any claims, including product liability claims, losses, liabilities, damages, cost, or expenses attributable to any failure of the App to conform to any warranty or failure to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, or arising out of consumer protection or other similar legislation; and (5) the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any intellectual property claim brought by a third party against you or Fig & Olive.
By agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge and agree that you are only using the App on an Apple device that you own or control, and you are using it as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service. You further acknowledge and agree that Apple, and its subsidiaries, will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms as a third party beneficiary thereof. You represent and warrant to Apple that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo or that is designated as a “terrorist supporting country”; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
22. CUSTOMER COMMENTS. By submitting comments, information or feedback to us through email and/or the Web Properties, you agree that the information submitted will be subject to our Privacy Notice located at Privacy Notice.
Your Consent To This Agreement
By accessing and using the Web Properties, you consent to and agree to be bound by these Terms. If we decide to change these Terms or some part of them, we will make an effort to post those changes on this web page and on our mobile application so that you will always be able to understand and agree to the terms and conditions governing your use of the Web Properties. Your use of the Web Properties following your acceptance of any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms for all previously collected information and information collected from you in the future. If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Web Properties that you think is inappropriate, please let us know by sending your comments or requests to:
Fig & Olive Headquarter Offices
133 West 19th Street
New York, NY 10011>
Phone: (212) 924-1200
Copyright © 2016. Fig & Olive. All Rights Reserved.
Effective as of: March 10, 2016
Last updated: March10, 2016